Has anyone received a DDD for Nj state refund 2017?

I filed 2/2/2017.. I got my federal back on 2/22 but my Nj state refund is still processing. I know there is a delay for people claiming some credits but what I just want to know is if anyone has received a DDD for NJ yet? When I log it all it says is that it's still processing and refunds will be issued on or after March 1st. I want my money and I want it now lol

Answer

3 people found this helpful

I haven't received my nj state refund yet either and I filed on January 28th  it just says still processing for over a month now. I guess they are waiting until people pay them to pay us back on or after the deadline of April 18th this year....Everone change your  dependent status to get more back in your check and they will owe you less or you will owe them a little .. 
Make them wait
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
Ken
1 additional answer

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community