MSGreen

Your home page says to file by 3/15/18 and get state filing for $0. I filed today, 3/12/18 and still had to pay $39.99 for my state filing? Why?

Sorry but  they are referring to the FREE edition which currently has a free state ... all the other choices still have the words "state additional"  and that has never changed. 

Lisa995

That's for if you qualify to file federal for free, the state is free also until March 15th.   You appear to be using the Self Employed version, neither federal or state is free for that version.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
utahclark07

Misleading advertising.  After 8 years, will look for another service.