Solved: You advised that I am receiving -0- refund but there is no indication of an amount that I owe. I just need to confirm that I do not owe any federal or state income taxes

You advised that I am receiving -0- refund but there is no indication of an amount that I owe. I just need to confirm that I do not owe any federal or state income taxes

To confirm that you owe neither federal or state taxes...your best option is to inspect the tax returns that you filed. Also, the filing instructions that are included with your tax return also will state whether you owe, are receiving a refund, or have a zero balance (nothing owed, nothing to refund).

I do not  have a copy of the returns nor have I filed any returns yet because I don't know if I owe any money.