Do I need to mail in form 8949 with all transactions?

I am using TurboTax Online and imported my crypto transactions using the crypotrader.tax integration. I entered all my trades in cryptotrader, and imported the CSV into TurboTax. I'm now looking at my TurboTax return, and a form 8949 is included, but it only includes one transaction/line. The line says:

- Description: short term

- Date acquired: various

- Date sold: the most recent date I sold

Then it shows the aggregate of proceeds, cost basis, and gain or loss.

Cryptotrader.tax also provided a completed form 8949 that includes every single one of my transactions (~200). Do I need to somehow include this in my e-filing? Do I need to mail it in separately?

look at your form 8949 column (f)
does it show M (mail in election ) ?   if so send in the transaction detail sheet.
Otherwise, there is nothing to do.

Yes, you do.  Mail a copy of your 8949 to:

Address them to (with Form 8453 as a cover sheet): 

Internal Revenue Service 

Attn:  Shipping and Receiving 0254 

Receipt and Control Branch 

Austin, TX 73344-0254  

If you're paper filing a 1040, find your state here. 

I am in the same situation and I read elsewhere that if forms need to be mailed separately TurboTax would let us know. I wonder why was there no notification of this from TurboTax when filing?

same here. Last year I used turbotax sw with bitcoin.tax and the itemized 8949 was prepared and sent. This year bitcoin.tax claimed they integrated with turbotax online and after filing it I noticed there was just one line in 8949 with empty cell in column F. At this point I will wait for IRS to see if they require an itemized form 8949 which I do have but haven't sent for being out of the time