Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ktaylor444

Wow along with so many other customers I am having trouble with form 2210- I don't need it and cannot change nor delete and can't get any help from TURBO TAX.

4 Replies
nan7478

Wow along with so many other customers I am having trouble with form 2210- I don't need it and cannot change nor delete and can't get any help from TURBO TAX.

I do not have your answer; however, I am having the same problem!  Finding your message let's me know the problem is not with what I am putting in or not putting in, but with the program.  It is also telling me I owe for last year, and also have penalties to pay … all related I'm sure.  Let's hope the company see this fast!!!

nathancbell

This is still not corrected.  I'm having same problems.  I think I owe $1.08 underpayment penalty, but form 2210 is not required, I can't delete it, and I don't know how to add $1.08 to 1040 line 23.
nan7478

Any news yet on this being fixed?
ktaylor444

I am mailing my return in minus the 2210 and if I owe a very small penalty I’m sure the IRS will take it.
Two phone calls to Turbo have been worthless.  I will no longer use them.

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.

3.49m
Members

2.63m
Discussions

Manage cookies
v