Solved: Would having a full time and part time job in 2018 require me to fill out a Schedule 1? I have never had to do this, but this year is different. Thank You!

cbeasley1993

Would having a full time and part time job in 2018 require me to fill out a Schedule 1? I have never had to do this, but this year is different. Thank You!

Coleen3

If both of your forms are W-2s, then no. The program will combine the income on Line 1. If income is on Form 1099-MIsc, then you will need an additional reporting form.

Coleen3

cbeasley1993

Thank you Coleen! For some reason turbotax is making me pay for the deluxe version requiring a schedule 1 but i do not have any additional income. Trying to figure out what i did wrong. I appreciate the help!