Solved: Would having a full time and part time job in 2018 require me to fill out a Schedule 1? I have never had to do this, but this year is different. Thank You!

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would having a full time and part time job in 2018 require me to fill out a Schedule 1? I have never had to do this, but this year is different. Thank You!

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Would having a full time and part time job in 2018 require me to fill out a Schedule 1? I have never had to do this, but this year is different. Thank You!

If both of your forms are W-2s, then no. The program will combine the income on Line 1. If income is on Form 1099-MIsc, then you will need an additional reporting form.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

If both of your forms are W-2s, then no. The program will combine the income on Line 1. If income is on Form 1099-MIsc, then you will need an additional reporting form.

View solution in original post

Thank you Coleen! For some reason turbotax is making me pay for the deluxe version requiring a schedule 1 but i do not have any additional income. Trying to figure out what i did wrong. I appreciate the help!
Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings