Wondering If need to do anything else

Wondering If need to do anything else

never done this before,and not real computer savvy,making sure I didnt need to do anything else

Wondering If need to do anything else

If you transmitted your return, then you are done preparing your return.  You will get an email stating whether your return was accepted or rejected.  You should get an email within 24 to 72 hours or sooner, if not, you can check your e-file status at the following link

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

----------------------------------------

Do I need to mail anything after I've e-filed?
---------------------------------------------

If your return has been accepted, you can check your federal refund on the IRS website Where's My Refund, it will give you information regarding your return & when your refund will be issued.

If you signed up for Pay With My Refund, your refund will be handled through the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG, formerly SBBT). It can take a couple extra days to process your refund.

You can go to the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group website if you need assistance with your refund.

-------------------------------------------

How do I track my state refund?