Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Wayne 33c

Wisconsin Manufacturing credit

In 2020, an S Corp business I was part owner in was sold.  I received $534 manufacturing credit on line 13 A of WI schedule 3K1(column D) with a note to enter this amount on WI schedule MA-M.    I entered that amount on line 17 of that form.  I didn't claim this amount in 2021 so it carried over to 2022.   When I try to claim credit in 2022 on smart worksheet letter B of WI schedule CF, it shows as an error when I do the state final review.  I have to reset letter B to 0 before it will let me send the return to the state of Wisconsin.

In addition, the same value of $534 appears on line 22 of WI schedule AD as an addition to income.  Instructions for this line say the value should come from line 16 on WI schedule MA-M.  That line on my schedule MA-M is blank.  I can delete this amount manually on line 22 but the program error should be fixed. (the 2021 Turbotax Home and Business program created the same error on line 22.)

What can I do to claim the $534 manufacturing credit on my 2022 Wisconsin return?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies