Will Turbo Tax provide updated Quarterly Estimated Tax calculators based on the new 2018 tax laws?

PaulaM

Yes, you can calculate the estimated 2018 within your return or you can use the TaxCaster for your 2018 quarterly estimated taxes.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/calculators/taxcaster/

In your return, type '1040-es' in the search box, then select the 'jump to' link.

I have filled out the 1040-es form but it appears to be using the 2017 tax laws.  Will the 1040-es be updated to use the new 2018 tax law?
PaulaM

Personal exemptions don't apply in 2018, however the withholding  W4 is still used to determine the amount to withhold and the 1040-ew for 2018  is not yet out.

I have no regular income and pay my taxes through quarterly payments.  Will your calculator for estimating those quarterly payments be updated before April so I can estimate my quarterly payments?
PaulaM

Yes. Try the TaxCaster tool. It is updated and you can use the values generated to complete your 1040-ES vouchers.
Amos

will the  current tax caster version allow me to estimate my 2018 income taxes?

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing