Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Will Turbo Tax be providing the e-fileable PDF General Dependency Stmt of Form 8915-E, released by IRS, as per IRS statement on Feb. 8 - Alternative File Methods? When?

So glad to see your message. It only affirms that I should not use TurboTax for the complications of taking a Covid-19 related IRA Distribution in 2020 and the tax year 2021 repayments of those distributions. My return last year did not make sense especially after the Unemployment Tax refund was announced. Turbo Tax couldn't keep up with these changes and updates and insisted an amended tax return was not necessary. Guess what, I never received a rebate for unemployment. Can't trust TurboTax for complicated returns. 

Will Turbo Tax be providing the e-fileable PDF General Dependency Stmt of Form 8915-E, released by IRS, as per IRS statement on Feb. 8 - Alternative File Methods? When?

@sazzette 

Believe it or not, IRS is still working on adjusting Unemployment for you. Not all returns have been adjusted yet.

and I can't get an answer from the IRS about this. It's just frustrating and disappointing. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies