Solved: Will my Virginia state taxes be up dated with the new laws in effect since I already filed

Will my Virginia state taxes be up dated with the new laws in effect since I already filed

Yes.  If you are referring to the new refund that was just signed, it appears you only need to file your tax return now, and the refund will be issued later this year.  Please note the follwoing from the Virginia DOR website (link to state regulation document attached):  

In addition, this legislation provides a refund of up to $110 for an individual or $220 for married persons filing a joint return. In order to receive a refund, taxpayers need to file a complete return for Taxable Year 2018 before July 1, 2019. A refund is allowed up to the amount of a taxpayer’s tax liability after the application of any deductions, subtractions, or credits to which the individual or married persons are otherwise entitled. Such refunds are required to be  on or after October 1, 2019, but before October 15, 2019.  (Bolding added)  Taken from the following document:  Tax Bulletin 19-1.