kevin3838

Wife and I live in MO. Wife works in MO. I work in IL. Married filing jointly. On Form IL-1040, do I need to attach her and my W-2 or just mine? Do we both sign the form?

My wife and I live in Missouri. My wife works in Missouri, but I work in Illinois.

We are married filing jointly. On Form IL-1040, do I need to attach her and my W-2 or just my W-2?

Do we both need to sign this form?

Karen1209

Yes, her W-2 is included and you both sign because you're filing a joint nonresident return, but only if you're filing by mail. 

If you're e-filing, TurboTax takes care of everything.

Karen1209

kevin3838

Thanks Karen. I attached both W-2s and mailed them in to IL.