Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dldmr12

Why is my Wisconsin state saying started when I am done and I filed on Jan 31 2018? I checked the state web site and they also don't have my state taxes. Thank you

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
CassieLO

Why is my Wisconsin state saying started when I am done and I filed on Jan 31 2018? I checked the state web site and they also don't have my state taxes. Thank you

Your state forms may not have been ready when you filed your return. I see a couple forms in Wisconsin that are still not available today.

Once all of your state forms are available, you can submit your state tax return after you've efiled your federal return.

You can check the following link to see if your state forms are available:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908857-state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-per...

View solution in original post

1 Reply
CassieLO

Your state forms may not have been ready when you filed your return. I see a couple forms in Wisconsin that are still not available today.

Once all of your state forms are available, you can submit your state tax return after you've efiled your federal return.

You can check the following link to see if your state forms are available:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908857-state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-per...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies