dldmr12

Why is my Wisconsin state saying started when I am done and I filed on Jan 31 2018? I checked the state web site and they also don't have my state taxes. Thank you

CassieLO

Your state forms may not have been ready when you filed your return. I see a couple forms in Wisconsin that are still not available today.

Once all of your state forms are available, you can submit your state tax return after you've efiled your federal return.

You can check the following link to see if your state forms are available:
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908857-state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-per...

CassieLO

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing