Solved: Why is my K1 marked as "Not Done"?

Why is my K1 marked as "Not Done"?

Sch K1 Wks-Ests and Trusts Box 2b should not be greater than the total dividend amount.

Please note that box 2b on the from 1041 K-1 Worksheet - Estates and Trusts is for Qualified Dividends. When I enter the amount there, the amount turns red. In forms mode, that K-1 then becomes marked as "Not Done".

I tried to enter the qualified dividend on Schedule B and got a similar problem!

Why is my K1 marked as "Not Done"?

"   I tried to enter the qualified dividend on Schedule B and got a similar problem!"

Qualified dividends should never be less than ordinary dividends since the former is a subset of the latter.

Your K-1 should have an amount in 2a that is equal to, or greater than, the amount in 2b.

Why is my K1 marked as "Not Done"?