Granz

Why has Turbo Tax not filed my federal tax. I filed on 4/14/2019 to be debited from my account on 4/15/2019?

Did you e-file your tax return and was it accepted?  

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section.  In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".  

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax.  The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.

Use this TurboTax website to check the status of an e-filed return and if it was either accepted or rejected -
https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

How do I review the method I chose to pay my federal income tax with, after filing with TurboTax Online?

You can verify the tax payment method you chose on the Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2018 Federal Tax Return page, next to Balance Due/Refund. To see the page, follow these instructions:

1.     Open your return if it’s not already open.

2.     On the [Your name], your 2018 federal return was accepted! screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don’t worry, we’re not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.

3.     On the left side select Tax Tools then Print Center.

4.     On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year’s return.

5.     On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2018 federal returns and Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional) then select View or print forms.

6.     The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2018 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.