Solved: Why does at the end of my federal return say form avaliable 2/1 whenn all information is entered is the form from the irs not ready but turotax is??

Why does at the end of my federal return say form avaliable 2/1 whenn all information is entered is the form from the irs not ready but turotax is??

There must be forms in your return that have yet to be finalized by the IRS.
Once finalized by the IRS, TurboTax will update, then your return will be able to be e-filed and/or be printable/downloadable to mail without "DO NOT FILE" over them.

The following shows estimated dates for form finalization: