Solved: Why does at the end of my federal return say form avaliable 2/1 whenn all information is entered is the form from the irs not ready but turotax is??

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does at the end of my federal return say form avaliable 2/1 whenn all information is entered is the form from the irs not ready but turotax is??

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Level 1

Why does at the end of my federal return say form avaliable 2/1 whenn all information is entered is the form from the irs not ready but turotax is??

There must be forms in your return that have yet to be finalized by the IRS.
Once finalized by the IRS, TurboTax will update, then your return will be able to be e-filed and/or be printable/downloadable to mail without "DO NOT FILE" over them.

The following shows estimated dates for form finalization:

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Level 1

There must be forms in your return that have yet to be finalized by the IRS.
Once finalized by the IRS, TurboTax will update, then your return will be able to be e-filed and/or be printable/downloadable to mail without "DO NOT FILE" over them.

The following shows estimated dates for form finalization:

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings