Why do i keep getting messages saying my taxes were rejected when they were not? the site clearly states that it was accepted but yet i keep getting these messages?

I've had three messages about my taxes being rejected. Why? I was actually on the phone with a CPA when the taxes were accepted. Also, your site says it is accepted and gives me an estimated refund date.Is it or is it not accepted? Your emails are very confusing.

You may have more than one User ID account associated with your email address. You may opt out of marketing communications at the link provided below:

Select Your Marketing Preferences