ad-guglielmo

Why can't I import my 1099-B from Edward Jones? I was able to import a 1099-DIV.

The 1099-B is from a closed account...could this be affecting the import?

ThomasM

Yes, that's probably the issue.  Edward Jones is under no obligation to allow the import from a closed account.  So you'll need to type the 1099-B info in yourself, from the statement.  You'll enter the info this way:  Federal Taxes (or Personal if TurboTax Self-Employed) > Wages & Income > Investment Income > Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other and follow the prompts.

If you don't have the statement, you should be able to access it at the Edward Jones site, even if the account is closed.  If you're unsuccessful, a phone call to the brokerage will be necessary.

ThomasM

abcde12345

I am having the same issue. Won’t import from Edward Jones.