Who do I Contact for Questions Regarding My Stimul...

Who do I Contact for Questions Regarding My Stimulus Check being stolen by a BANK.

what do you mean by stolen?    the IRS would deposit it into the bank a/c specified on your 2019 return if it has been processed before the payment was issued.  otherwise, it would go to the a/c on your 2018 return.  if no a/c has been specified, the IRS would not send it to a bank but to the address on your '19 or '18 return. 

An ATM STOLE MY STIMULUS CHECK DEPOSIT USING MY TURBOCARD HAVE COPIES OF CHECK AND GOOGLE TIMELINE PLACING ME AT THAT ATM MACHINE ON TIME& DATE ITS FEDERAL NOW THANKS GREENDOT/US BANK YOU FEDERALLY **bleep**ED NOW.