Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Returning Member

Which form?

Which form should I need to fill if:

- I came to US on December 22 2017 on L2 and returned back home on October 30 2019

- I worked for 7 months in 2019 

- I’m married filling separately an my son was born in US in July 2019

Can I itemized deduction for a medical and dental expenses?


Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings