Where is my federal refund

Jacobo19831

Where is my federal refund

mesquitebean

Where is my federal refund

The IRS says 9 out of 10 filers who efile and choose direct deposit will get their Federal refunds within 21 days after being accepted. Some returns are processed fairly quickly, while others require additional processing due to specific items in the return. Some are pulled at random for more thorough investigation.

If you efiled, you should double-check to be sure the return was efiled successfully and accepted.
If you used Online TurboTax, you can sign into your Online Account and check the efile status at the Tax Home.

If that showed it was accepted, you can use the "Where's My Refund" tool at the IRS website below to monitor the status of your Federal refund.  
https://www.irs.gov/Refunds

TIPS when using the IRS WMR tool:

• Be sure you have waited at least 24 hours after acceptance before using the IRS WMR tool.  Or if you filed a paper return in postal mail, wait at least 4 weeks before using it.
  • Be sure you enter the correct SSN and filing status.
  • Be sure you are using only the Federal refund amount.   Do not include any state refund or any total refund or net refund (Fed and State) that TurboTax may have provided on a screen.  
  • Also be sure you are using the Federal amount before any TurboTax fees are taken out (if you chose that option.)
  • Look at your actual Federal return to get the Federal refund amount, i.e., your Form 1040, Line 35a.
  • You can also try phoning the IRS refund hotline.  I've seen it work for some users when the WMR tool didn't.  800-829-1954

Lala803

Where is my federal refund

Why i can't finish my taxes

mesquitebean

Where is my federal refund

@Lala803 wrote:

Why i can't finish my taxes

No info was provided.  That's too vague to know what you are talking about.