Solved: Where/ how do I enter Interest Income from the Internal Revenue Service from a past return that paid out to me late?

Where/ how do I enter Interest Income from the Internal Revenue Service from a past return that paid out to me late?

I was paid interest from a Tax return from 2014, it was just paid in 2016 (more than a year later).  I received a statement saying that I needed to claim it as taxable interest.  Where/how do I do this on Turbo Tax system?

The Interest Income you received from the IRS is reported just like interest from a bank account.

Go to Federal Taxes

Wages and Income

Interest and Dividends

Interest on 1099INT - you don't have a 1099INT, but it is entered here. 

I'll type it in myself

rec'd from IRS and $ amount in box 1. 

Go to Federal Taxes

Wages and Income

Interest and Dividends

I'll type it in myself

rec'd from IRS and $ amount in box 1.