June 6, 2019 4:53 AM
To enter estimated taxes that you paid in 2016, follow these instructions:
- First, click on the Federal Taxes tab (or the Personal tab depending on version).
- Click on Deductions and Credits and make sure to click on Jump to full list or Skip to All Tax Breaks if you don't see all deduction options.
- Scroll down until you see the Estimates and Other Taxes Paid section and click Show More to expand the section.
- Click Start/Revisit next to Estimates.
- Begin the section titled Federal estimated taxes for 2016 (Form 1040ES).
To print your 1040-ES Vouchers for your 2017 estimated taxes, please see the following FAQ.