Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Incident ## xxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxx, and xxxxxxxxx all in process? Can I get my $150 back?

My TurboTax Business file, mostly done, cannot be retrieved.  I cannot afford to wait, as the IRS is threatening a $100 fine if I cannot get K-1s to the heirs of our late mother's Trust.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
LauraS1

Incident ## xxxxxxxxx, xxxxxxxxx, and xxxxxxxxx all in process? Can I get my $150 back?

When you go to the link to reach customer support you type in a question/key word. From there it asks you for your info and then an incident number is assigned to you, as well as the phone number for you to call to reach an agent. At some point when your dialing in the system asks you to enter that incident number so the agent that gets your call will have your info pulled up on the screen and you two go from there. That is the normal process to reach an agent. We do have a option "Hold my spot" which is a callback feature that holds your place in the queue and we call you back. I believe that is up and running now since it is end of season and the call volumes are extreme. That all being said, you have to speak to customer support to get the refund. https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies