Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

mjackson

When will you have MD pass through entity return for an LLC for 2017 ready for download?? I checked the MD site and it is there - why haven't you added it??

2 hours on the phone and the solutions above are not being recognized by my software.......

When will you have MD pass through entity return for an LLC for 2017 ready for download?? I checked the MD site and it is there - why haven't you added it??

Have them open my case number: 4 2 8 4 0 8 5 2 0    I put spaces in the numbers so this forum doesn't hide the number. My case is now closed. Maybe this will help if someone else has an agent that has trouble getting the unlock code for you. You enter this unlock code in the CONFIRMATION CODE field on your Turbotax screen.
mjackson

The manager Carla was supposed to call me today at 12 EST
mjackson

Not much to my surprise, I sit here waiting with no solution to my problem for MD S Corp Filing

LCS1982 - that worked for me too!

I am happy to hear this solution is working for others too! Thanks to the rep at TurboTax who finally listened to the problem and didn't give up until he had a real solution.
mjackson

The problem is they are having issues with my account that no person at the company can seem to figure out.  Please fix this as I need this done today as they promised....................
mjackson

If anyone is listening, can I simply create a new intuit account under my wife's name and email and push the issue there?
mac5

They are available now. I found the solution: run the application as administrator: <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4320049-when-will-the-2017-maryland-s-corporation-forms-be-ready-f...>

All is good now - Finally.  Over the weekend I was able to secure the MD State download in a normal manner and file my 1065 et al for both Feds and MD before the 3/15 deadline.  Yea!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies