Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When trying to import 1099 forms from Wealthfront, i keep getting 'That Didn't Work. Try signing in again. (103). I know i am entering the correct userid and password.

I know i am entering the correct userid and password for Wealthfront in Turbotax. The same userid and password works when i login  on wealthfront's website directly.

Are there any known issues with Wealthfront connectivity at the moment? The form has two many lines to enter manually, hence would rather use the direct import.

Thanks!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When trying to import 1099 forms from Wealthfront, i keep getting 'That Didn't Work. Try signing in again. (103). I know i am entering the correct userid and password.

If you haven’t already you have to go in wealthfront I trying in settings and get an app specific password. Your regular user name and password doesn’t work. I had the same issue too.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I am using Turbotax Premiere and was having a similar problem  but after much aggravation, this finally worked for me.  I kept deleting and recreating new app-specific passwords in Wealthfront until I got one that worked.  Not only is it extremely aggravating that you can't cut and paste but also that you can't see the 32 character password that you are typing.  Although it appears that Turbotax is only letting you type in 28 characters, it is in fact letting you type in 32.  I figured ithis out  when I hit the backspace through the entered password and noticed that it was taking 32 characters even though it appeared to stop after 28.  I really think that the reason this wasn't working is because the initial app-generated passwords I was using  contained characters that were easy to misinterpret (ex. 0 vs O, and uppercase I vs lowercase l) and that I could not see what I was typing so the possibility of typos is high.  

Turbotax needs to enable the copy and paste function or at a minimum let the user see what they are typing.

If you haven’t already you have to go in wealthfront I trying in settings and get an app specific password. Your regular user name and password doesn’t work. I had the same issue too.

I have the same Wealthfront issue as the app specific password is not working after repeated attempts of generating new passwords in the Wealthfront app. Will try some more.

I also directly contacted Wealthfront but they just told me it was not their problem and to go to Turbo Tax for help.

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

You may have to enable third party access through your Wealthfront account. If this does not work then please reach out to us with more details so we can better assist you. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies