Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rainis

When I finished my taxes a week ago, my Missouri return was exactly $90 more than it shows today now that the forms to file them are available- any idea what happened ?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When I finished my taxes a week ago, my Missouri return was exactly $90 more than it shows today now that the forms to file them are available- any idea what happened ?

The amount is less because the updated forms had changed causing a lessor amount.  The amounts will change if when you entered your information the updated forms were not available.  When the updated forms became available it changed your information according to the changes in the forms.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

The amount is less because the updated forms had changed causing a lessor amount.  The amounts will change if when you entered your information the updated forms were not available.  When the updated forms became available it changed your information according to the changes in the forms.

rainis

gotcha,    bummer -  but thank you !

Your welcome! I know it is a bummer!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies