macdknife

When are you getting dependents list fixed, it still loupes, if the dependent is a grandchild

I enter my grandchild information, it doesn't ask for SS#, & loupes around & bk to same page, when is this problem going to be fixed, so I can enter my dependents right.

Carl

Yes, I can confirm this is a problem, as I have the same issue with Home & Business. This issue only occurs if you indicate the dependent is 'Another Person" and not your child. Then it doesn't matter if you pick grand child, brother, sister or anything else in that list. It just loops. I've reported this to the moderators.

Carl