quentinmorford

What Turbo Tax do I need to purchase to be able to file 1099 misc for non employee contractors?

I need to file these by Jan 31 for contractors I payed from my business.  Can I do this on turbo tax?

maglib

You can use TurboTax Business (NOT Home & Business that is a difft product) to generate W-2 and 1099 forms for employers and contractors, as long as you have less than $10,000,000 (ten million) to report on these forms in any given year.

If your business needs to generate W-2s and 1099s that exceed this amount, you won't be able to use TurboTax Business.

**I don't work for TT. Just trying to help. All the best.
***Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post

maglib

viktoriyab11

How do I create W-2 and 1099 forms in TurboTax Business? https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301188