penpetch415

What the secret password onto opened tax return file 2018 ?

If you use Turbotax Desktop version installed on your Mac or PC, and you save your tax data file with a password, only you know what that is.  Your file can't be opened for you by customer support. 

penpetch415

Every year I will opened by my accountant sent me the secret  answer I only one to known that but this year I can’t contacted them coz I gonna file tax with turbo tax

@penpetch415 wrote:

I think you just said your accountant filed your returns with Turbotax, and sent you the file but not the password?

You should know that it is a violation of both IRS regulations and the Turbotax license for a paid tax preparer to use Turbotax.  It is not a professional program and does not allow the paid preparer to enter their information as required by regulation.  Paid preparers can choose from 3 different professional tax programs also made by Intuit but they aren't allowed to use personal Turbotax.  So that's already shady.  Sorry I can't help further.