marydaugs

What program do I get

I will be filing llcs,and land contract sales,and rentals as well as personal which programs do I need to purchase

TeresaM

What program do I get

If you have a small business that is a single person LLC, you can use Turbo Tax Self-Employed for the online version, or Home and Business for the desktop product.  This allows you to prepare a Schedule C for your business and also a Schedule E, if necessary, and include that in your personal return.  

If your business is a multi-person LLC, S corporation, or C corporation, you will need to prepare two returns, one for the business with Turbo Tax Business and one for your personal, using which ever version is best for you.  Here is a link to our product comparison page Click here to compare versions of Turbo Tax

Here is more information on the Self-Employed version.

TeresaM

What program do I get