Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marydaugs

What program do I get

I will be filing llcs,and land contract sales,and rentals as well as personal which programs do I need to purchase
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TeresaM
Employee Tax Expert

What program do I get

If you have a small business that is a single person LLC, you can use Turbo Tax Self-Employed for the online version, or Home and Business for the desktop product.  This allows you to prepare a Schedule C for your business and also a Schedule E, if necessary, and include that in your personal return.  

If your business is a multi-person LLC, S corporation, or C corporation, you will need to prepare two returns, one for the business with Turbo Tax Business and one for your personal, using which ever version is best for you.  Here is a link to our product comparison page Click here to compare versions of Turbo Tax

Here is more information on the Self-Employed version.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5566010 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TeresaM
Employee Tax Expert

What program do I get

If you have a small business that is a single person LLC, you can use Turbo Tax Self-Employed for the online version, or Home and Business for the desktop product.  This allows you to prepare a Schedule C for your business and also a Schedule E, if necessary, and include that in your personal return.  

If your business is a multi-person LLC, S corporation, or C corporation, you will need to prepare two returns, one for the business with Turbo Tax Business and one for your personal, using which ever version is best for you.  Here is a link to our product comparison page Click here to compare versions of Turbo Tax

Here is more information on the Self-Employed version.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5566010 

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.

3.48m
Members

2.61m
Discussions

Manage cookies
v