What is a Schedule 2 Tax? From what I can find out it has something to do with kerosene or diesel fuel. Can someone explain this to me, please?

Schedule 2 taxes can include the Alternative Minimum Tax or the excess Advanced Premium Tax Credit repayment. Yoi can see your Schedule 2 by previewing your 1040. Keep scrolling down past the 1040 to see it.

To view your 1040 form, follow these steps: 

1. Sign in at TurboTax.com and select the blue Take Me to My Return button, if you haven't already done so.
  2. On the welcome back screen, select Tax Tools from the menu on the left side of your screen (click or tap the 3 lines in the upper-left corner if you don't see this menu).
  3. Select Tools, and then select View Tax Summary
  4. Preview my 1040 under Tax Home (sidebar)
  5. Click Back near the top of your screen to exit the preview screen.