mishka144

What do I do if Turbo tax says I do not qualify for any more rebate recovery from the stimulus? I was not paid for my 2nd child either time.

MinhT1

You have to go through the TurboTax interview in Federal Review for TurboTax to calculate the correct Recovery Rebate credit.

In TurboTax Online, to claim the Recovery Rebate credit please do the following:

1. Sign into your account and continue from where you left off
  2. Click on Federal in the left-hand column, then on Federal Review on the top of the screen
  3. On the next page titled Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount, click on Continue
  4. Follow the interview
  5. TurboTax will determine whether you are entitled to any additional stimulus
  6. Any stimulus amount remaining due to you will show as a credit on line 30 of your form 1040.
macuser_22

Is your daughter a dependent on yiur 2020 tax return?   Was your daughter no older that 16 at the end of 2020?