June 4, 2019 9:40 PM
You will enter Form 1095-A for each person on the federal return, and you'll enter 1099-HC on your state return.
To enter multiple 1095-A's, please see the information below:
- Select Federal Taxes then select Health Insurance on the Tax Timeline
- Answer the first question and click Continue
- On the second screen "Were you enrolled in any of these less common plans in 2016?" select "Yes"
- Select "Obamacare plan (1095-A)" on the next screen
- Select "Yes" to the next screen "Do you have a 1095-A form to enter for your Obamacare Plan?"
- When you are done, you will be on a screen "Here is What We Have for Your 1095-A's" (see attached screenshot)
- Select Add Another and enter the next 1095-A.
To enter form 1099-HC:
- Click on "State taxes" on the Tax Timeline to begin your Massachusetts return
- You will follow the interview process until you reach the page "Let's Go Over Your Health Insurance Information"
- This is where you will enter your Form 1099-HC