What can I do if I can’t get my efile to go throug...
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What can I do if I can’t get my efile to go through? I keep getting my state rejected and I can’t find the problem?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Expert Alumni

What can I do if I can’t get my efile to go through? I keep getting my state rejected and I can’t find the problem?

What is the reason given for the rejection?  Post a reply to this thread with the rejection code or reason given for help in resolving the issue.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Highlighted

Error codes IL 1040-8000-2 and IL 1040-8600-2 , I have updated it a few times but just keep getting rejected, everything looks right as far as I know

Highlighted
Expert Alumni

You need to verify the data referenced in the error codes is correct.

Code IL 1040-8000-2  Tax Return data you entered does not match that data the IL database shows e.g. names etc. SSN, signature etc.

Code IL 1040-8600-2  Ref: E-file rejection error IL1040-8600-2: Primary Taxpayer Drivers License signature fields must be exac...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
v
Privacy Settings