laceyhorswill

What bank in indianapolis indiana can I go into and with-drawl all of my refund so I do not have to keep swiping my card and being charged??

I had my refund direct deposited to a turbo tax prepaid visa card

mesquitebean

See the Cardholder agreement for withdrawal methods available to you:

https://www.turboprepaidcard.com/legal-info#cardholder-agreement

That document says:  "You may withdraw up to a maximum of $3,000 per calendar month from ATMs
and up to a maximum of $3,000 per calendar month from teller transactions, unless otherwise indicated,"

I didn't read the whole thing.  That will be up to you.

You can likely use any bank that has an authorized VISA logo. 

For more info, you can visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call them toll-free at (888) 285-4169 or phone the Customer Service number on the back of your card.

mesquitebean