Solved: We have approx. $4000 in losses (form 8949 type) how do I report on return

We have approx. $4000 in losses (form 8949 type) how do I report on return

While inside the software and working on your return, type investment income (gains and losses) in the Search at the top of the screen (you may see a magnifying glass there).  There will be a popup that says Jump to investment income (gains and losses).  Select that to get to the general area.  

Then, you will see Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other. Select that area to enter your transactions.  The software will walk you through it.  Just pay attention to any blue colored text links or Learn More links for additional assistance.