We did my sons taxes on this computer. we want to do ours but every time we try to start it bring up his account. how do we open a new account

Please do not start another return under your account for another family member. It will be overwriting everything in the return you just filed. This will replace your info, which means you won't be able to retrieve your return later. 

Instead, please follow these steps:  

1. Make sure you have signed out of your TurboTax account 

2. Go to https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/compare/online/ to select the TurboTax product that will meet the needs of the filer

3. Create their account, set up a new login for the additional return (you can use your email address for up to 5 accounts if you want to receive e-file notifications)