Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kava01
Returning Member

We could not e-file your return for the following reason: Our records indicate that you are not entitled to e-file one or more formsets.

Token # 1239308

Tried all the fixes I can find in the threads.  Still not working.

Filing in Texas.  There is not state return.  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

We could not e-file your return for the following reason: Our records indicate that you are not entitled to e-file one or more formsets.

this is from Turbotax. don't know if it will work.

If you receive the message "Our records indicate that you are not entitled to e-file one or more formsets" while trying to e-file your tax return, it means that there are errors on the return or a certain form/s are not available yet for file. You can click Federal Review located on the upper right hand side of the screen and click review to check for errors. If all your forms are ready and available to be e-filed and you receive this message, you can sign out of TurboTax, sign back in, and e-file the return again

kava01
Returning Member

I've tried all of that. Nothing worked. It's a very simple return for my mom. Only things entered are retirement 1099 and social security.  very simple return. No errors identified during the review process.  When I call, the bot says my account is not found and will not connect me to a live person.

PaulaM
Expert Alumni

Try logging out, then clearing your cache and cookies. Then log back in and revisit the File section.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
kava01
Returning Member

Tried that multiple times.  Even tried on a different/new computer. Still won't work. 

kava01
Returning Member

Also tried "share with an agent."  Token # 1239308

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies