turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I came across a company named TheOtherWeb.store that is selling downloaded versions of TurboTax 2017 at very low prices. Are they legitimate?

We can report this, I'm not sure what can be done about it. Top google listings are paid for, the question is whether google would remove the ad if intuit complains. I don't know, but we will report it. 

I came across a company named TheOtherWeb.store that is selling downloaded versions of TurboTax 2017 at very low prices. Are they legitimate?

Opus 17:
I reported that site a few days ago as an add-on to your Lounge thread about a different seller.
GabiU
Level 15

Thank you all! I will pass this along.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

There is another site "TaxReps" that is posing as an Intuit Authorized Reseller.  I ordered and never got the product.  Re-ordered straight from Intuit.  My security software did not catch it earlier, but now blocks it out as an unsafe site.
GabiU
Level 15

Thank you @slonergan95 I will be reporting this.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies