Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Updates not updating, get stuck around 2%. Update says 3 minutes remaining, it has been saying that for 30 minutes. How do I get the updates to actually update?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Updates not updating, get stuck around 2%. Update says 3 minutes remaining, it has been saying that for 30 minutes. How do I get the updates to actually update?

Yes, I was able to reach a TurboTax Support Person and uninstall/reinstall the software without losing my mostly completed returns.

However, this email response was not very timely.  It was sent around 11:00pm on 04/18/2022.  By that time, there is no way I could have uninstalled/reinstalled the software, finished the tax returns and filed by the 04/18/2020 tax filing deadline.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Please delete the software and reinstall the software. 

If you still have issues after reinstalling, please let us know so we can further assist you. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Yes, I was able to reach a TurboTax Support Person and uninstall/reinstall the software without losing my mostly completed returns.

However, this email response was not very timely.  It was sent around 11:00pm on 04/18/2022.  By that time, there is no way I could have uninstalled/reinstalled the software, finished the tax returns and filed by the 04/18/2020 tax filing deadline.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies