Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Unable to update and have been placed on hold over 4 hours on multilple calls and I am pissed, I have used turbo tax over 10 years

I was placed on hold for over 4 hours and when I get to the head of the line the call is dropped.  I asked for a call back and received one only to be told that I missed the call and this was the last call back, goodbye.  I am pissed.  I have use Turbo Tax most years since 2003 and this year sucks beyond believe.  This product asked me for my credit card into so I could file my state taxes, which I paid and now I can't efile anything.  I will need to mail my return today and face the delays of a mail return because Intiuit can't figure out how to do  an update that they require before I Efile.  I spent over 4 hours on hold yesterday to have multiple phone calls mystery drop just as they should have picked up.  I was on hold 3 times with an hour wait and just as the hour ended the call dropped.  This is not accidental.  I has happened too many times in a row to be an accident.  when you are given a hold time of 55 minutes and then the call drops at 60 minutes back to back to back, it is not an accidental drop.  Just before I went to Efile my taxes I paid $25 to Efile my state taxes and then I can't Efile nay of my taxes because the software can't update?  Right, sounds about right.  I have used the software since 2003 at a minimum, I missed a couple of years when I had a tax person filed the taxes.  This year I AM PISSED OFF.   CAPS don't do this justice.  Why can't the software update even when the FIREWALL AND NORTON SECURITY IS TURNED OFF!  REALLY, I WORK IN THE SOFTWARE INDUSTRY, IN THE AUTOMOTIVE SECTOR, THERE IS NO ALT CTRL DELETE AT 70+ MILE PER HOUR.  I AM PISSED, THAT I SPENT FROM 8:20pm TO MIDNIGHT LAST NIGHT TRYING TO GET THEOUGH TO INTUIT.  I was hung up on and mysterious call drops.  I got through to one agent and he was great, but when I unplugged my PC, which my cell phone was plugged into the call dropped probably from a power glitch.  But otherwise the calls dropped when I was at the the front of the line or when a call back was made the message indicated "Sorry you did not pick up when we called back.  This is your last call, GOODBYE"

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Unable to update and have been placed on hold over 4 hours on multilple calls and I am pissed, I have used turbo tax over 10 years

Try a manual update.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/updating/help/what-is-a-manual-update/01/26074?search-action-id=16...

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies