Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Unable to login to Morgan Stanley from Turbo Tax

I request your advice:

I just realized that my assumption that all my RSUs from Morgan Stanley would be available by importing from "E*Trade from Morgan Stanley" was wrong. I realized my Morgan Stanley sales were missing and they are in separate 1099-Bs in Morgan Stanley account. But Turbo Tax is not able to import my forms from Morgan Stanley. I also tried to choose "Morgan Stanley Wealth management" with the same password that I use for logging into https://login.morganstanleyclientserv.com/ux/, but Turbo Tax says that my social security or password is incorrect. Thank you.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Unable to login to Morgan Stanley from Turbo Tax

Please ignore my question above as I was able to solve it myself. If any one else is facing It was because I had assumed that importing by connecting to "ETrade from Morgan Stanley" from Turbo tax will get all the forms of all my sales in Morgan stanley and E*Trade that had merged in 2023. I realized that I was wrong because Morgan Stanley at Work account had another 1099-B with other sales which were not imported by that option. So I had to manually download them from Morgan Stanley at work account As Turbo Tax won't connect to that account to import. Now my W2-disposition shown by Turbo Tax is matching the box 14 entry in my W2. Hope that helps others. Thank you.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies