Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Unable to import from J.P. Morgan Chase.

Can get part way through process. Turbo connects to Chase, but keep getting a spinning wheel Chase says that TurboTax is not authorized to connect. Their web site shows it was authorized previously, but now inactive. Unlike Quicken there does not seem to be an authorization process. How do I connect and download 2023 tax info? I can download the pdf form but don't want to do manual entry of brokerage data

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I knew that. Not the solution. I use a Mac with Safari. The error was caused by Chase not recognizing my computer as authorized for this year. The solution, unknown to tech support, was to change my default browser to Chrome just for this one import. That 100% worked.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

you import not download

from the file tab

import>from financial institution >JP Morgan (select with mouse)>continue and follow next steps

there is no file on your computer or online since it's completely an electronic transfer from JP servers to Turbotax. 

still issues contact JP. 

I knew that. Not the solution. I use a Mac with Safari. The error was caused by Chase not recognizing my computer as authorized for this year. The solution, unknown to tech support, was to change my default browser to Chrome just for this one import. That 100% worked.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies