Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tstavrex

System claims I have multiple accounts, but that is not true. Or is it? How can one contact a human for this issue without paying the fee for HELP+?

I had an account with TT for more than a year and logged on this year with it. Previous years bought the CD from Costco. This year used the free online edition. 

Yet I got an email stating, "We've noticed that you are using a new account this year. We recommend using the same account every year. If you did not create an additional TurboTax account this year, contact us."   All my attempts to call and talk to somebody are in vain. The system is asking me to pay for HELP+ in order to talk to a human. Ridiculous.  If I have another account, I need somebody to merge those two.      Can anybody help? 

Tom

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
bbsjwkirk

System claims I have multiple accounts, but that is not true. Or is it? How can one contact a human for this issue without paying the fee for HELP+?

Two issues: A: human...just keep trying their 800 #.  B. You should only have one account even though it might cover 2,3,4 years etc. You probably opened a new account this year, maybe with new password. Close it and operate under your former account and password. J.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies