kimomundoniv

Tustee office informed me to call or ask about a child tax credit form, 1040.. Thank you!!

My question is, that i need to show the trustee this form, so i dont have to pay my whole taxes to them.. and i can have some for ny child

Trustee for what exactly?
DanaB

You can get a copy of your tax return 1040 by following the instruction in this FAQ:

If you need to have the worksheets included then please follow these instructions:

Please log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then select Tools on the left, Print Center and choose the print center, then select returns and choose to print just the tax return or to include all worksheets as well.