Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ark11

TurboTax told me to mail the FL state tax. When I tried to download pdf it only downloaded a page with instructions, nothing else. Tried to find but only see CA and Fed

I can't find my FL state form to mail. TT charged me $50 and asked me to mail it. But downloading the pdf had some instruction and nothing else. My Fed and CA taxes are shown for download but nothing for FL. Why? By the way I don't owe any taxes. Do I still need to mail something? Please help
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
DanielV01
Expert Alumni

TurboTax told me to mail the FL state tax. When I tried to download pdf it only downloaded a page with instructions, nothing else. Tried to find but only see CA and Fed

No.  Florida doesn't have a state income tax.  The "tax return" for Florida is if you have a business in Florida and have personal property.  There is a use tax of sorts for personal property used for business in Florida, but not an income tax.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
ark11

Thank you for the reply. I live in CA but I do have a personal home in FL that has been rented out While doing my taxes in TurboTax it showed I owe $0 tax for FL. Do I still need to mail something? Also why did TUrboTax charge me $50 when there was nothing to do. The PDF that I downloaded for FL had nothing in it just some instructions to keep it for records. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies