Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

awmps

TurboTax is incorrectly failing to file page 1 for form 2210

How do we talk to a TT Rep about this issue?
GFWP
Level 2

I am using TT Online.  To talk to a TT Customer Service person, (which I have done three times so far in the last three days), I clicked on on the Help button.  A window opens on the right of my screen.  At the bottom of the screen is a button that says "Contact Us".  Just follow the prompts.  I entered my phone number, and within 10 minutes a customer service person called me.  TT has a neat video feature that allows the customer to see the service person as you talk to them.  None of them resolved the problem, but I was able at least to make them aware of the issue so that their I guys can work on a solution - hopefully.
starkone

I have the exact same problem. I overpaid estimated taxes; therefore I should have no penalty! I can't delete the form and the returns are rejected by the IRS!
hb1

Having the same issue as everyone above. I've talked to two very nice reps who both gave me different answers...neither of which helped. This whole process has been really frustrating! I wish there was more clarity from TurboTax

TurboTax needs to publish up PSA or put in a simple code to let folks know that they are working on a fix instead of allowing individuals to go through and file their return with the IRS. I am having the same issue and spend the last couple of hours researching on it. It's extremely frustrating and TT should issue a partial refund for their services. I have been doing my taxes with them for over 13 years but will likely switch from this experience.
chilsaray

Same issue here...impossible to add the WaiverExplanationStatement form.  Can't efile until TT fixes this.  Already had 2 rejections.
awb269

Same problem.  The e-mail from TT says that it will walk you though fixing the issue but nothing gets changed - just refiles the same incomplete documents.  Two rejections now.  Not acceptable.  
rabeck

Same for me, when is turbo tax going to fix this?
dcrunks

Fix it, Turbo Tax.  TaxAct.com is waiting in the wings!
ipockj

After 2 rejections, I finally added statement in the forms and rejected for third time.  Deleted file and started from scratch today and e-filed waiting rejection.  Used Turbo Tax for last 15 years but this is LAST YEAR TURBO TAX !

TT needs to allow users to uncheck box A or attach the explanation to the return (now, it cannot even be printed from the TT site, negating the TT team recommendation). My next complaint will be to the IRS who will be burdened by TT’s faulty program that will force paper filings and then to TT’s numerous financial institutions that offered TT to its clients as a “benefit”.  This is starting to resemble a scam.

I have the same stupid problem and tt wont let me fix it and the IRS is rejecting my return Hey fix the goddam problem TT Cost *80 bucks for stupid premier tax disc

I have the same problem and thought I was doing something wrong. After reading all these responses at least I know that it is not me. Hope they get this fixed soon. Never had a problem before --this is very frustrating!
easwan

If this is not fixed soon, give us a refund on the purchase price.  I have been using TT for over 15 years, but this is unsatisfactory!

dingera

I was on with customer service twice for an hour and half and they had no solution.  Give me a free download of the desktop version which apparently has no problem with this form
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies