Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bpa59

TURBOTAX filed my TAX RETURN twice and it was rejected by IRS Can I get back the money I paid back TuboTax to file my taxes?

I would like a refund of the fee I paid Turbotax for filing my 2023 Taxes. IRS did not acepted the filing
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

TURBOTAX filed my TAX RETURN twice and it was rejected by IRS Can I get back the money I paid back TuboTax to file my taxes?

@ bpa59 wrote: TURBOTAX filed my TAX RETURN twice and it was rejected by IRS Can I get back the money I paid back TuboTax to file my taxes?
I would like a refund of the fee I paid Turbotax for filing my 2023 Taxes. IRS did not acepted the filing

Are you saying that you efiled your return, and it was rejected, so you corrected something and efiled again?  And then the second efile attempt was also rejected?

If you explain more, someone may be able to help you get it efiled.   What was the reason for the rejection?  Please provide the rejection error code.

Hal_Al
Level 15

Here is a link: How do I request a refund for my TurboTax product? https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/intuit-refunds/request-refund-turbotax-p...

As others have said, the rejection error can probably be fixed. If it's something on your end, then you can print and mail your return.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies