Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

g27frid

TurboTax CD/Software allows the filing of up to 5 returns. How do I get to the beginning of the 2nd return where I can enter my name and other information?

The answers I'm getting pertain to revising my first tax return. I want to know how to start my 2nd tax return for another member of the same family (up to 5 returns can be filed)?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

TurboTax CD/Software allows the filing of up to 5 returns. How do I get to the beginning of the 2nd return where I can enter my name and other information?

You can start a return two different ways:

1. Go to File in the upper left and click New Tax Return in the dropdown. Or:
  2. When you open your TurboTax program, you could also look near the bottom right section of the screen for a blue button that says Start a New Return.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You can start a return two different ways:

1. Go to File in the upper left and click New Tax Return in the dropdown. Or:
  2. When you open your TurboTax program, you could also look near the bottom right section of the screen for a blue button that says Start a New Return.

g27frid

Unfortunately, I found neither a FILE tab in the upper left corner, nor a "Start New Return" in the lower right corner, so I'm still stuck.

what do you have on your menu line?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies